I offer a variety of psychotherapy services, coaching services, and workshops on special topics throughout the year. Please sign up for my newsletter and “like me” on Facebook or LinkedIn to stay up to date on my current offerings.
Individual Therapy: 50- or 75- minute sessions available depending on your needs
Couples Therapy: 60-minute sessions
Family Therapy: 60-minute sessions
To enroll in group therapy, please contact me for a brief interview and intake to match your needs to the appropriate group. New groups beginning summer 2012!
- Writing as a tool for Healing: This new therapy group will offer you an opportunity to explore areas where you may be stuck in your life or interested in exploring a healing journey through the creative act of writing. The group will offer a sacred and safe space for you to share insights and growth from your writing process within a group therapy model. Short writing activities will begin each session designed to assist you in accessing your inner guidance and finding your authentic voice. No writing experience is necessary! Group will meet for 10 weeks. Starting date to be announced based on interest. Cost: $60/session.
- Women’s Group: This new therapy group will be a process group for women integrating mindfulness as a tool for healing and awakening. This group will be appropriate for women who are going through life transition(s) and/or looking to express their authentic gifts in their lives but feel stuck. Group will meet weekly for 60 minutes and will be ongoing. Starting date to be announced based on interest. Cost: $60/session.
- 30-day Meditation Coaching Package: Offered throughout the year. A great way to begin a meditation practice! Cost: $150/package. The meditation coaching package includes:
- 4 weekly, 45-minute meditation practice sessions at Healing Circles
- 4 digitally recorded meditations to support your meditation practice at home
- Daily emails (30 total) to inspire and strengthen your practice
- Personalized coaching and instruction to fit your needs
- Open Meditation Group: Drop-in and join me in a guided meditation to relax, unwind, and recharge.
Past workshop offerings have included: Caring for the Caregiver, Mindful Eating for Emotional Eaters, Stress Management for Adults, Conscious Aging, Healthy Brain Tips and Strategies..
- Reiki Training: I am a Reiki Master Teacher and offer personalized Reiki training to help clients to connect with their bodies, become more attuned to their energy system, and to promote relaxation. I offer Reiki I, II, and III classes for individuals, couples, and small groups. Please contact me for more information or to schedule.
- Reiki Sessions: 60- and 90- minute Reiki sessions are available. Please call for more information or to schedule.
About Payment and Insurance Coverage:
Psychotherapy is a private, personal, and confidential relationship between a client and the therapist. I honor the confidentiality of all of my clients and believe that the decisions about need, duration, and type of therapy are decisions that should be made by the consumer, not by their insurance company. I practice psychotherapy from a wellness model—emphasizing client strengths and understanding that there are times of transition and loss that are difficult to navigate alone. I do not believe all clients need or meet criteria for a diagnosis of a mental health disorder. However, when clients use their insurance for behavioral health benefits, I must assign a diagnosis of a mental health disorder to the client in order for their insurance to pay the benefits. I also must release your personal information to the insurance company. I have chosen to not directly participate in insurance plans so as to offer the most confidential and holistic setting for my clients.
If you have out-of-network health insurance benefits and choose to use them, I will work with you to provide you with the needed statements to get reimbursement for my services. Please contact your insurance company prior to setting up an appointment to confirm that they accept out-of-network providers. You will also want to verify whether you have a deductible that needs to be reached before benefits are paid and find out at what percentage they will reimburse you for the therapy sessions.